Good Old Dungeon is a first person perspective dungeon crawler role-playing game. Choose one of the 4 available classes – Warrior, Rogue, Wizard or Monk and venture through 5 dungeons each with its own unique boss.
Your adventure starts in the Prison dungeon leading through Crypts and Library to the underworld Caves and finishes in the strange world of the Abyss.
Each dungeon allows you to find useful loot matching your level and adventure progress. Anything that can drop from monsters can also be found in the in-game shop so it should be easy to fill in any gaps in your gear. In case you are stuck and cannot progress further try crafting the most powerful items or enchant the ones you already have.
After you unlock the Abyss dungeon you can try out your characters in the Arena. Beware! All the Arena monsters are a lot more powerful than their adventure dungeon kin.
If you are looking for a classic RPG dungeon crawler with some FPS elements Good Old Dungeon is a game for you!
– free to play
– first person perspective
– 4 character classes: warrior, rogue, wizard, monk
– 5 dungeons: Prison, Crypt, Library, Caves and Abyss plus a challenging Arena
– shop to buy and sell items
– crafting to create the strongest gear
– enchant items beyond their original powers
!IMPORTANT! – Significant gameplay mechanics changes – !IMPORTANT!
Version 1.8.1 changes:
– need to defeat the boss to leave the boss room
Version 1.8.0 changes:
– no auto lock in fights anymore – press the target lock/unlock button
– you are not slowed down during fights
– you can exit the room during the fight
– damage direction indicator appear on screen when something hits you
– quick salvage button added to the inventory screen
Game ID: com.vastdigitalspace.goodolddungeon
Developer Vast Digital Space
Uploaded June 11, 2020 08:08
Filesize 153.5 MB